INDUSTRIAL SAFETY ®
Manufacturer & Exporter of the Industrial Working Gloves
NATURE OF BUSINESS
Industrial Safety® Experience is a 100% owned manufacturer & Exporter of Industrial Working gloves located at Pakistan industrial city Faisalabad which usually provides hand protection general glove services to many foreign countries. The firm core business is to trading of the self manufactured general gloves for its clients.
FIRM GENERAL INFORMATION
Mr. Muhammad Ashraf
Mr. Mushtaq Ahmad Javaid
Mr. Habeeb Ur Rehman
Mr. Muhammad Talha
Office Address: P-43, Kothi Sadat Road, Marzi Pura, Faisalabad-PAKISTAN.
City: Faisalabad Postal Code: 38000 Country: Pakistan
Telephone: +92-412692838-9 Fax: +92-412692840
Year Established 2008 (Two Thousand Eight).
Type of Firm Private Firm.
Type of Business Manufacturer & Exporter of Industrial Gloves.
Our total production capacity is
- We have the capacity to cater to the bulk requirement of 1 Million Dozen pairs of gloves per month.
- 1 Million Dozen pairs of gloves per month.
- 10 Million Dozen pairs of gloves per year.
Our self-manufactured Product range is as below
- Interlock Natural Color Reversible Gloves
- Interlock Natural Color Reversible Gloves with Knit Wrist
- Interlock Natural Color Reversible Gloves (Open Cuff)
- Interlock Natural Color Liver for dipping.
- Interlock White Bleached Gloves
- Interlock White Bleached with Knit Wrist
- Interlock White Bleached Gloves (Open Cuff)
- Interlock White Bleached Gloves With Fourchette Style
- Interlock White Bleached Gloves with mini PVC dots.
- Jersey Gloves natural & brown color.
- Cotton Drill Gloves With PVC dots
- Drill Gloves Without PVC dots
- Terry Gloves
- Hot Mill Gloves
- Rigger Gloves
- Welding Gloves
- knitting Seamless Gloves
1. knitting seamless dotted gloves
2. knitting seamless Natural/White Bleached Gloves
3. knitting Seamless Acrylic Gloves
4. knitting Seamless PPT Gloves
As a general overview of our trade terms, the following points apply:
Foreign trade terms: The scope of trade terms is limited to matters relating to the rights and obligations of the parties to the contract of sale (seller and buyer with respect to the delivery of goods sold, in particular questions of delivery, documents, transfer of risks from seller to buyer and division of costs between seller and buyer.
In our trading operations, the most commonly used terms that we often used are: FOB, CFR & CIF.
FOB – Free On Board (name the port of shipment for
The goods are placed on board a ship by the seller at a port of origin of the shipment named in the sales contract. The risk of loss of or damage to the goods is transferred from the seller to the buyer when the goods pass the ship’s rail. The seller is responsible to clear goods for export.
CFR – Cost and Freight (name the destination port)
This term, used as known to be C&F, defines that the seller must pay the costs and freight necessary to bring the goods to the named destination but the risk of loss of or damage to the goods is transferred from the seller to the buyer when the goods pass the ship’s rail in the port of shipment.
CIF – Cost, Insurance and Freight
This term is the same as CFR but with the addition that the seller has to procure marine insurance against the risk of loss of or damage to the goods during the carriage. The seller contracts with the insurer and pays the insurance premium. The buyer should note that under the CIF term.
We “INDUSTRIAL SAFETY” ISO 9001 2015 CERTIFIED COMPANY. We have expanded our manufacturing facility by establishing many new units, so we still have more capacity to produce for any, we are looking for you. We can meet your any purchase requirement in bulk with our existing manufacturing facility. We assure you good quality, prices with in time delivery. We want to start long terms business cooperation with you in bigger way and in bulk. We are quite hopeful that our business cooperation will be beneficial for both sides. Hoping for quick good reply from your side
Thanks and best regards,